Collected abstracts are planned to be published by the opening of the conference. The publication is free.
Requirements to the abstracts
Please remember that the conference is held online.
• After references - short summary (<100 words) and the keywords.
Materials for publication must be submitted to the Organizing Committee not later than September 10, 2021 by e-mail: <email@example.com>.
Please name the file in Latin letters by the full name of the first author.
Please fill in this form before July, 1, 2021.
- 1 line: Title of the artcicle (one or several lines) - Times New Roman, bold, size 12, center alignment, all uppercase letters;
- 2 line: empty;
- 3 line: full names of the authors - Times New Roman, italics, size 12, center alignment;
- 4 line: empty;
- 5 line: full name of the organization - Times New Roman, italics, size 12, right alignment;
- 6 line: City name, country - Times New Roman, italics, size 12, right alignment;
- 7, 8 line: empty, then - the text of the article.
• up to 3 pages, including tables, graphs, references, brief summary and keywords;
• file format: doc, docx (MS Word);
• font - Times New Roman, size 12;
• single line spacing;
• margins: upper – 2.5 cm, lower – 2.5 cm, left – 2.5 cm, right – 2.5 cm;
• tables and diagrams, figures- black and white (in the text) with the possibility of editing;